task row: more harmonic header margins
Currently, task rows are too slim to fit buttons and text inputs well, which makes them look awkward, because the focus border touches them. In addition, the expand/collapse button on the right is not the same distance from the border horizontally and vertically.
In order to fix this, I propose slightly increasing the margins, and keeping them the same horizontally and vertically. I prototyped this by making the margin 6px all around the GtkBox inside the GtkBox inside the GtkRevealer. This looks a lot cleaner and more balanced, both for collapsed and expanded items.
There are some issues with this, as the collapse/expand button is now no longer aligned horizontally with the items below. However, since there are other alignment issues in the detail pane, I'd leave that like it is for now and fix those separately.
- define new margins for widgets in task row header
- change margins in task row header
- change "new task" row to have the same height as the task rows
- focus border does not touch header elements
- margin is even horizontally and vertically around collapse/expand button
- "new task" row has the same height as the task rows
- no regressions