Remove todoist providers on network connectivity loss
The desired behavior for Todoist is to remove/hide the providers when user lose network connectivity. Also Since we hold To Do till the request queue is empty, which can lead to possible infinite wait time incase of network loss since the queue request can never be proceeded.
- Use GNetworkMonitor to check if Todoist is reachable
- Handle through callback when network connectivity changes
- In case of network loss, cache the current request queue and remove all the Todoist providers
- When network is regained reload the providers and copy the cached request queue to current queue.
- Check if To Do behaves correctly if WiFi is disconnected/connected
- Ensure previous request before network loss is not lost
- Should work when connected to network but Todoist is unreachable.