Every Detail Matters: GNOME Software
This is a small initiative to try and fix as many small polish issues as possible. It is happening only between July 1-5.
Please help us to fix these issues! We are looking for people to write fixes, review MRs and do testing.
People can use the comments to suggest issues that should be included in the list¹.
List of Issues
- Categories expander button sometimes doesn't do anything
- "Search in Software" dialog in Nautilus does not find any applications on Fedora Silverblue
- Update All button improperly sensitive when flatpak updates are autoinstalled
- Update All button should be insensitive when installing flatpak updates
- Cancel button on updates page is broken
¹ To be included, issues must:
- Impact the user experience in a noticeable way.
- Be small in scope: they shouldn't require a lot of developer time to fix.
- Have a clear design ready to be implemented.