Why is only <b>, <i> and <u> markup allowed in notification bodies?
I bumped into this because I wanted to use the <tt> markup to show error messages (including stack traces). I'll probably take another route though - since the notifications really isn't suitable for medium to large amount of text.
Prior to d6f1c10b it probably made sense to restrict what markup to interpret, but after I'm not sure? In any case it would've been nice if the documentation was updated.
Commits touching "Support <b>, <i>, and <u>, escape anything else":
- ee8fd1e6 calendar: Split out message list base classes
- 01374989 messageTray: Remove _fixMarkup() function
- 053e54f9 calendar: Copy URLHighlighter and friends here
- d6f1c10b messageTray: fix handling of markup vs non-markup notifications (bug)
- d20d815b [MessageTray] Merge Notification and NotificationBox
- fa601657 [MessageTray] do pop-out on hover for long notifications
- 11276a35 Initial implementation of the message tray and notification daemon