Input Source Options doesn't change to "Allow different source for each window" in Gnome 3.32.1
- OS: Fedora 30
- Gnome: 3.32.1
- Arch: x86_64
Steps to reproduce:
- Install OpenBangla Keyboard from https://github.com/OpenBangla/OpenBangla-Keyboard/releases
- Set OpenBangla Keyboard as Input Source
- Now try to set Input Source Options as Allow different sources for each window. The radio button will change to "Allow different sources for each window."
- Close Settings and re-open Settings.
- Check Input Source Options. The radio button is reset to the first option (Use the same source for all windows) automatically.
- Also, same input source is applying for all windows automatically.
I am not sure, step 1 and 2 is require or not. When I found this bug, I already installed this OpenBangla Keyboard.
- Radio button should stay on "Allow different sources for each window"
- Different input source should apply for each window.
- Fedora 30 is freshly installed. (Not upgrade from Fedora 29)