LUKS passphrase input dialog non dismissable if USB key plugged-in while screen is locked
- Lock your session with Meta+L
- Plug in a USB key/disk with a LUKS partition
- Log in as usual with your password
- Then your desktop is overlayed with the LUKS passphrase input dialog
- It is not dismissable, meaning clicking Cancel does nothing and dialog stays over all the desktop, and you can't do anything.
- Possibly, entering the passphrase might not work either. not tested here.
- You can only Lock again your session with Meta+L and relogin ...
Only reproduced so far on Ubuntu 18.10 and 19.04.
Working fine on archlinux with latest gnome shell. I guess I should close this issue, then ?