Onscreen keyboard not working well with hexchat
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): gnome-shell-3.28.1-3.fc28.x86_64 hexchat-2.14.1-1.fc28.x86_64
How reproducible: Everytime
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open gedit and hexchat. Keep hexchat on front.
- Turn on onscreen keyboard - either through "Always show universal access shortcut on panel" or through "control-center-> Universal Access-> Screen Keyboard "
- Try to type some key -> onscreen keyboard is not visible for hexchat.
- Now change windows to gedit and type something with onscreen keybaord.
- Now switch back to hexchat and observe behavior.
Actual results: It is taking extra windows space and after closing still leaves that space vacant.
Expected results: It should be transparent on hexchat (like gedit) and after closing should not keep that space blank. (resize of hexchat not happening)