Shell crashes after using both touchscreen and stylus: "assertion failed: (g_hash_table_remove (touch->touch_surfaces, surface) == FALSE)"
When using both touchscreen and stylus in drawing apps shell crashes after closing drawing app.
Steps to reproduce
- Open drawing app (Krita, GIMP, Drawing)
- Create new file or open an existing one
- Tap to canvas and don't release finger
- Press stylus on canvas
- Release finger and stylus (order does not matter)
- Close app (save file, don't save file, undo changes - does not matter)
App and shell crashed
What did you expect to happen
App is closed correctly, shell is not crashed