Repaint glitches in Gnome Shell Windows (due to Blur My Shell extension)
I'm facing an issue in Ubuntu 21.04 with Gnome 3.38. Basically, some parts of the windows glitches. From my experience I think this parts are mostly the "updating" ones (animated icons or buttons, typing cursors etc). I noticed also this common behaviors in all them:
- It happens regardless of shell or applications theme.
- It only happens if there are no other open windows behind the window in use (or if they are running in background but minimized).
- It doesn't happen if there are windows behind.
- It disappears by moving, maximizing, minimizing or resizing the window in use.
- It doesn't happen on all applications (I tested that this happens with all Gnome Apps, OBS, Telegram, VLC, but not Spotify, Chrome, Olive Video Editor).
P.S.: I face this issue in both Xorg and Wayland, so honestly I don't really know if this bugs are related to Gnome Shell or Mutter.
I don't really know how to describe what I see, so here's a brief video I did to show and explain it. Hoping it will help. (Here's also a link to the same video uploaded on YouTube, not listed so it's not public. https://youtu.be/CRE4-49wMTo If you want to see it in HD here you can - sorry for resolution but my PC has 1366x768 monitor so highest resolution on YT is only 720).
My PC specifications in case you need them: Laptop Acer A315-21-90VF Cpu AMD A9 with internal Radeon R5 Graphics 1TB SSD Sata 12GB Ram DDR4