Session remains in Overview even if apps are automatically started
- Debian sid (was same with gnome-shell 40 COPR on Fedora 33)
- gnome-shell/mutter 40.rc (self-built)
- Only tested Wayland, but presumably the same on Xorg
After startup, the session remains in Overview mode, even though applications are started automatically.
Steps to reproduce
- Add some startup applications, e.g. using GNOME Tweaks
- Log out and back in
The session remains in Overview mode, even though applications are started automatically.
(My session has all applications I use normally as startup applications, so this new behaviour requires me to manually leave Overview mode, whereas previously I could start right away)
What did you expect to happen
- The session doesn't enter Overview mode if there are startup applications
- The session leaves Overview mode once the first application appears after session startup.