Weird window focusing behavior
I'm using GNOME Shell 3.36.3-1 with Wayland as packaged by Debian Unstable.
When I enable "Focus on Hover", I expect it to behave similar to other WMs with that feature.
- When I open a new window, it should be focused. This is currently possible with extensions like https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/2182/noannoyance/.
- Alt+Tab doesn't work properly, though that could be fixed with extensions like https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/2741/remove-alttab-delay-v2/.
- Sometimes on Alt+Tab between 2 fullscreen windows with that extension enabled, the keyboard focus still remains on the original window.
- Sometimes when doing Win+Left/Right suddenly another window get focused. Sometimes the window even goes under another window.
- When doing e.g. Win+Down with another window at the location of the cursor, that window gets focused.
Window focus should just never change, unless the cursor is on the focused window and moves to another window.