Backgrounds selected from "Pictures" become completely black after sleep (Nvidia)
- Distribution: Arch Linux
- Kernel: Linux 4.19.29-1-lts (installed from linux-lts package)
- Gnome version: 3.32
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1070
- Driver version: Proprietary 418.43 (installed through nvidia-dkms package)
How to reproduce:
- Select a background from "Pictures" tab and set it as main background (in my case, I used this png image: https://yadi.sk/i/rrcsStEXdzQEpw)
- Press sleep button on your device or enter sleep through Gnome's menu.
- Wake the computer up
As a result, the background becomes completely black and remains that way until I log out or reboot (even if I change to a different picture and change it back in the settings). This did not occur in Gnome 3.30.