Power button does not prompt for shut down if certain applications are running (v 3.32.1-1)
Environment (root cause hypothesis)
- Install and run KeepassXC (or some other application that has an option to minimize instead of exit)
- Go into Tools -> Settings and select "Minimize instead of app exit"
Steps to Reproduce
- Press Power button in the top bar
- Press Power icon in the dialog
Power-off prompt, like in previous version and the ability to shut-down
No apps are closed, no prompt is given, no shutdown is done.
- Firefox will ask if you want to close multiple tabs if you have multiple tabs open but it still doesn't close if you hit "yes"
- I see this littered through my journalctl: 'gnome-shell: NOTE: Not using GLX TFP!'
$ gdbus call --session --dest org.gnome.SessionManager \ --object-path /org/gnome/SessionManager \ --method org.gnome.SessionManager.Shutdown