EWS: Log & Add Retry on certificate trust error
- Attempt to connect GOA to an Exchange Account
- GOA prompts that issuing certificate is untrusted
- GOA informs user of a certificate trust error in GUI only
- GOA presents an "Ignore Error" button and a "Cancel" button.
- GOA should emit the problematic host (& port) for the certificate error to GUI to facilitate troubleshooting, as well as in log
- GOA should present the problematic certificate & issuer in log (presently only GUI)
- GOA should not encourage users to accept certificate errors by default
- GOA should permit the operation to be retried so that a correction of the underlying problem can be attempted instead of starting the process over or accepting all certificates forever (undermining security).
Tested on gnome-online-accounts v3.28.2 and evolution-ews 3.30.5