flatpak: Network sources do not load properly, remote coverart may not be retrieved
Here is what I can observe on the flatpak version:
- network is not available yet
- grilo sources are loaded. They become invisible as there is no network
- network becomes available. Some sources become visible (not always the same ones).
- Tracker plugin is loaded. No more source becomes visible.
Next if I switch off my Wi-Fi and then back on, everything works as expected:
- sources which were visible become invisible
- Wi-Fi back on. All the sources visible (even the ones which have never been visible previously)
Pointing to a problem in Flatpak/Grilo interaction:
I've read different but similar problem at grilo#94
I take that GNetworkMonitor should work well behind flatkpak? That's what we use grilo@f30dccc9
- This is not reproducible on every flatpak setup, that may have to do with async loading of plugins/components.
- It is unclear if this is a problem in Grilo or a Grilo+Flatpak interaction.
What is needed is a reliable testcase or someone with the problem who got the chops to deliver more info.