Cannot login as administrator if you set up enterprise login in gnome-initial-setup
During the gnome-initial-setup phase for Fedora 30, if you choose to "set up enterprise login" to set up an active directory user, your domain user doesn't get added to the wheel group. So you can't sudo and you can't su because the option to choose the root account's password during install was removed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install Fedora 30
- Navigate the gnome-initial-setup screens up to the account creation phase
- Click on "Set Up Enterprise Login"
- Fill in the active directory domain and your ad user and password
- Fill in the hostname, the active directory administrator's name and password
- Login with your domain user and password
- When unlocking Gnome Control Panel preferences, the "Administrator" user password is asked which wasn't setup and is not the same as the user domain password. Same if opening a terminal and try to sudo or su
p.s. This was initially reported on https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1576053 by João Rodrigues for Fedora 28.