Gnome Docs/Books won't load other items if window is too big
I've got a 1440p monitor. If I load Gnome Books (or Gnome Documents) and maximise the window then it remembers its size. If I re-open the app later then it only loads the first 50 items and assumes that that's enough to trigger scrolling. But it isn't (it's 3 full rows and a half-filled row of a possible six rows plus the top of a seventh, which would allow you to trigger scrolling). That means that I can't see the rest of my items without shrinking the window, scrolling to trigger more loading, and then maximising the window (because it's better for reading when it is full height).
Steps to recreate:
- Open Gnome Books or Gnome Documents and maximise (may need a monitor >1080p)
- Close the app
- Re-open the app
- 50 items are loaded, which isn't enough to cause a scroll bar
- It isn't possible to scroll to load the other items
- Enough items are loaded to fill the screen, to cause a scroll bar
- It is possible to scroll to load more items, even when maximised
Versions: gnome-books-3.28.2 on openSUSE Tumbleweed.