Region: Esperanto is not available as format/locale
When a user goes to the "Region & Language" panel, they are able to set Esperanto as language, but unable to set it as format/locale. Instead, the format defaults to "United States (English)", which is half a lie, because in truth it does default to the "eo.utf8" locale. But when the user changes to any other format, they are unable to change back to the default Esperanto locale.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open GNOME Settings → Region & Languages
- Set the language to Esperanto.
- Log out and log in, the date in the top bar is now in Esperanto.
- Change the format from "United States (English)" to "Nederland (Nederlands)"
- Log out and log in, the date in the top bar is now in Dutch.
- Change the format back to "United States (English)".
- Log out and log in, the date in the top bar is now in English.
Esperanto doesn't really have a country, so it's probably a special case. I'm currently trying to see if glibc will make it a non-special case like Interlingua (https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=23857).