Every Detail Matters: GNOME Settings
This is a small initiative to try and fix as many small polish issues as possible. It is happening only between 10-14 June.
Please help us to fix these issues! We are looking for people to write fixes, review MRs and do testing.
People can use the comments to suggest issues that should be included in the list¹.
List of Issues
- Position of night light control - #533 (closed)
- Wrong mute icon - #539 (closed)
- Missing app icon - #548 (closed)
- Identical alert sound icons - #549 (closed)
Wi-Fi and Network
- Missing spinner - #551 (closed)
- Poor layout of wi-fi list rows - #554 (closed)
- Inconsistent section spacing - #550 (closed)
¹ To be included, issues must:
- Impact the user experience in a noticeable way.
- Be small in scope: they shouldn't require a lot of developer time to fix.
- Have a clear design ready to be implemented.