Can't type N key when creating new contact
Steps to reproduce
- Press + to add a new contact
- Try to type 'John Doe' in the box labelled 'Add name'
- I can type the full name Actual behaviour:
- The 'n' does not appear
- typing any other letter except 'n' is fine. My n key definitely works, I used it to write this bug report. nnnnn
- Application version is
- OS information
Distributor ID: Ubuntu Description: Ubuntu 19.04 Release: 19.04 Codename: disco
- UK keyboard layout (en-GB)
I can work around it by copying & pasting from a text editor.