Events created in month or year view are created with incorrect time and missing timezone
This is a regression introduced in the upgrade from Fedora 25 to Fedora 26. All events I create in Calendar are now displayed with a start time five hours later in GNOME Shell. For example, if I create an event in Calendar for 7:30 AM, the event start time displayed in GNOME Shell is 12:30 PM. That's a five hour difference. My timezone is UTC -5, so surely the problem is related to timezone.
- GNOME Calendar 3.24.3
- GNOME Shell 3.24.2
- evolution-data-server 3.24.3
Let me know if there's anything useful I can provide as it's 100% reproducible for me... I'm surprised it doesn't happen for everyone.
- Investigate why events created in Month and Year views have the wrong timezone
- Create an event from Month view, the event has a timezone
- Create an event from Year view, the event has a timezone
- No regressions were introduced