requested to merge ewlsh/gnome-builder:wip/rockon999/gjs-es6-template into master
This merge request updates the current Meson template for GJS and makes a small change for other templates.
Impacts GJS' template:
- Utilizes modern import syntax
- Cleans up variable names in main.js
- Uses the correct getter for active_window instead of the property
- Use headerBar instead of header_bar in the UI file. We use camelCase for any non-introspected function/object.
Impacts all languages' template:
- Converts the window.js custom GObject class to ES6 syntax, Lang.Class is deprecated
- Adds a GTK+ version specifier in the window.ui file. This is mainly so when it is opened in Glade, Glade knows what version we're targeting and doesn't hide features. The Glade default is 3.10 so if we don't specify 3.20 a ton of new widgets and features are "hidden" in Glade and unknown to the user. Plus it is good practice to specify the version the UI is targeting.