It seems like quite a few language teams have translated wrongly the 'true' homogeonous value, although there clearly is a warning saying it shouldn't be localized to the target language. Just run grep '^msgid "true"' -A 1 * --no-filename --no-group-separator | sort | uniq | grep -vE '(false|true)' in the po/ directory will show you that 11 language currently have a broken button layout in the popover (well, not really broken but it won't have an appropriatate sizing).
I doubt it will change much to it, but I changed the true to True so it invalidates the translation and hopefully they'll see the big caps translator comment. :)
I noticed it when looking at some logs someone gave because they had an issue, in the Matrix room.