Creation of IDs with same value allowed without any warning message.
– Reported first at https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1522854 –
Description of problem: application allows the creation of IDs with same value without any warning message.
Version-Release number of component: glom.x86_64 1.30.4-11.fc28 fedora
How reproducible: As prerequisites launch Glom -> Create new document tab, expand New from template; select a database -> Keep default set and name the document.
Steps to Reproduce:
- On menu bar Developer -> Check Developer and select Fields; Make sure Unique and Primary key are checked for parameter contact_id.
- On menu bar Developer -> Check Operator and delete all IDs till a lower ID – e.g. number 3 – and create as much as you want IDs with value 1.
- Wait for expectable errors messages or any kind of potential results.
- As illustrated in attachment (top picture) application allows Operator to create as many same numbered IDs as wanted without any warning message reminding that ID must be unique.
- In order to get IDs updated Details tab has to be selected then List tab selected. Once in the List view, as illustrated in attachment (bottom picture) application creates automatically IDs from the higher ID number deleted last (another issue then).
Expected results: Warning message displayed in relation with those added IDs.
Additional info: Tested in sessions associated with each variant of Gnome.