Flatpak application not being found by GAppInfo by mime type
Geary not selectable as default email client
- Geary version: 3.32
- Installation method: flatpak flathub
- Your desktop: Gnome 3.32
- Your operating system and version: Ubuntu 19.04 prerelease
Steps to reproduce
- Open Gnome System Settings, navigate to Default Applications
- Select default Email client
- Geary does not appear in the list of selectable applications.
What is the current bug behavior?
Trying to select Geary as default Email client in Gnome System Settings is not possible, since not listed as an option.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Geary should be selectable as the default Email client.
Sharing a file from Nautilus should open Geary instead of Evolution.