Gio-2.0.gir:47771.7-47775.24: error: `UnixSocketAddress' already contains a definition for `abstract'
Submitted by Dominique Leuenberger
(Sorry if glib/gio is not the right reporting point, but gio-2.0.c in gobject-introspection seems to be generated off this source)
While building libchamplain with gobject-introspection 1.29.16, the following build error appears:
UnixSocketAddress' already contains a definition for abstract'
Gio-2.0.gir:47651.7-47653.103: note: previous definition of `abstract' was here
The two definitions seem to come from those parts in gio-2.0.c:
- Whether or not this is an abstract address
- distinguishes between zero-padded and non-zero-padded
- abstract addresses.
- Deprecated: Use #GUnixSocketAddress:address-type, which */
- @path: (array length=path_len) (element-type gchar): the abstract name
- @path_len: the length of @path, or -1
- Creates a new %G_UNIX_SOCKET_ADDRESS_ABSTRACT_PADDED
- #GUnixSocketAddress for @path.
- Returns: a new #GUnixSocketAddress
- Deprecated: Use g_unix_socket_address_new_with_type(). */
(There is a high chance I completely mis-understood all of this...the only fact is the build error above)