Widget search filter does not work with adding parent items
Submitted by Michael Hasselmann
Created attachment 143305 The glom.glade file used for reproducing the observed behaviour.
Adding parent items (context menu in widget hierarchy) puts the new item in wrong places when the search filter was used to reduce the hierarchy.
How to reproduce:
- Open the glom.glade file.
- Enter "existing_or_new_" in the search filter.
- Right-click on the dialog-vbox1 widget (beneath dialog_existing_or_new) to open the context menu.
- Select to add a viewport as parent item.
- Empty search filter.
- viewport1 will be a direct child of window_tables, the first root widget in that list.
Assumption: the context menu only checks for an offset when adding the item, not realizing the user sees a different hierarchy when using the search filter.
Attachment 143305, "The glom.glade file used for reproducing the observed behaviour.":