• Jehan's avatar
    Rename gimp.appdata.xml.in to org.gimp.GIMP.appdata.xml.in.in. · 458e3130
    Jehan authored
    I completely forgot to rename the appstream file according to the new
    ID. While doing so, I also make it a .in.in file, with initial
    processing by the autotools. Indeed I need @GIMP_COMMAND@ to be replaced
    by AC_CONFIG_FILES().
    Finally I fix a badly closed XML tag (which reminds me I should always
    test a commit, even when it's a simple non-C 1-liner change!).
    458e3130
Name
Last commit
Last update
..
16x16 Loading commit data...
22x22 Loading commit data...
24x24 Loading commit data...
256x256 Loading commit data...
32x32 Loading commit data...
48x48 Loading commit data...
64x64 Loading commit data...
src Loading commit data...
.gitignore Loading commit data...
Makefile.am Loading commit data...
gimp-data-extras.metainfo.xml.in Loading commit data...
gimp.desktop.in.in Loading commit data...
org.gimp.GIMP.appdata.xml.in.in Loading commit data...
test-appdata.sh Loading commit data...