Stylus Pen is Losing the Focus when we use the File > Save and Export
Submitted by jose americo gobbo
When we have Stylus Pen enabled on GIMP Git Master... in certain cases, the stylus pen loses the focus with dialogs of File menu, mainly the Save and Export menus in MWM modality.
Environment and devices setup conditions
GIMP Git Master Commit be91db81
Ubuntu GNOME 14.04.2 | DE GNOME 3.10
- GIMP in MWM session
- GIMP Configure Input Device
- Core Pointer enabled > Screen
- Graphics Tablet enabled > Screen
- USB Optical Mouse > Disabled
- Virtual core XTEST pointer > Disabled
- Open GIMP Git Master via the terminal;
- Open Device Status dialog; <GIMP without document show always selected only Core Pointer, if you grip the mouse or the stylus, in the Device Status dialog is always enabled only the Core Pointer>
- Pick up the pen stylus and create a new document;
<Now the Device Status Dialog show selected the stylus pen>
- Paint something on canvas using the pen stylus, after File > Save, in this step the dialog is normally focused, click cancel;
- Make recursively the 4th step until when the File > Save is not focused.
In certain conditions the issue appears in the first cycles, 2nd or 3rd cycle... other times must be patient ;-)
The order of steps seems important... sometimes, until to understand the cycle of the bug is better to quit GIMP and again return to 1st step.