Dialog box's buttons not highlighted by keyboard navigation
GIMP version: 2.10.0 & 2.10.2
Operating System: Windows 10
Package: Installer from gimp.org
Description of the bug
It is possible to navigate through a dialog box's buttons using the arrow keys. However, some of the provided themes don't show any visual cue about which button is being selected. "System" is the only theme that properly highlights the selected buttons.
On the left: the "System" theme, with the Cancel button highlighted in blue. On the right: the provided "Dark" theme, with Cancel indistinguishable from the other buttons.
Is the bug reproducible: Always
- Go to Edit -> Preference -> Interface -> Theme
- Select any one of these theme : Dark, Gray, or Light.
- Create a new picture and make some changes.
- Press Ctrl+W. A dialog box pops up asking if you want to save the changes. (Note: Any dialog box is affected, but this one makes a good test subject because it has nothing but buttons.)
- Result : "Cancel" will be used by default if you press Enter. You could select a different button using the arrow keys, but nothing shows which button is being selected.