HSV layer modes don't handle negative values properly
Submitted by Murmele
I tried to edit a photo in gimp, but after some steps gimp crashes or the filter does not work:
- Opening File in Gimp (opens in darktable, close darktable direktly)
- duplicate, invert, mode: "wert(HSV)"
- create new layer from visible
- magic lasso to new layer and desaturate
- gmic "Localvariance normalization"
- Color -> Values (Gimp crashes)
Here you can find the xcf file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iguvkbskkqg2ibl/_MG_8547.xcf?dl=0
In this xcf file the steps 1-6 were already done.