1. 19 Jan, 2018 1 commit
  2. 14 Jan, 2018 1 commit
    • Jehan's avatar
      Rename gimp.appdata.xml.in to org.gimp.GIMP.appdata.xml.in.in. · 458e3130
      Jehan authored
      I completely forgot to rename the appstream file according to the new
      ID. While doing so, I also make it a .in.in file, with initial
      processing by the autotools. Indeed I need @GIMP_COMMAND@ to be replaced
      by AC_CONFIG_FILES().
      Finally I fix a badly closed XML tag (which reminds me I should always
      test a commit, even when it's a simple non-C 1-liner change!).
      458e3130
  3. 06 Jan, 2018 1 commit
  4. 05 Jan, 2018 1 commit
  5. 04 Jan, 2018 1 commit
  6. 03 Jan, 2018 1 commit
  7. 02 Jan, 2018 1 commit
  8. 31 Dec, 2017 1 commit
  9. 27 Dec, 2017 1 commit
  10. 25 Dec, 2017 2 commits
    • Ell's avatar
      build: add Esperanto translation to the Windows installer · 3837cccb
      Ell authored
      ... but disable it for now, since some of the characters are not
      displayed correctly.
      3837cccb
    • Ell's avatar
      build, configure.ac: misc Windows installer translations build improvements · 1f27ee62
      Ell authored
      In configure.ac, add --enable-windows-installer option (off by
      default), which should be set to generate the necessary files for
      the installer translations during the build.  Using this option is
      only supported when building from git, since the installer files
      are not included in source tarballs.
      
      Rename setup.isl.desktop.in to setup.isl.in, and instruct intltool
      to treat it as an .ini file explicitly.
      
      Delete generated message files during make clean.
      1f27ee62
  11. 24 Dec, 2017 3 commits
    • Ell's avatar
      7df86360
    • Ell's avatar
      build: add/update Windows installer strings · ac059b94
      Ell authored
      Remove the installer graphics credits, since we use a different set
      of graphics in master, and will probably use yet different set of
      graphics for 2.10.
      
      Add strings for the MyPaint brushes component.  The setup script in
      git doesn't use those yet, but this lets translators start
      translating them.
      ac059b94
    • Ell's avatar
      build: use intltool for Windows installer translations · f1070f4c
      Ell authored
      Use intltool for managing the translations for the Windows
      installer, instead of manually maintaining the translated message
      files.
      
      The message files are generated in the source directory, under
      build/windows/installer/lang, as part of the build, and can be
      subsequently used to build the installer, as before.
      f1070f4c
  12. 14 Dec, 2017 1 commit
  13. 13 Dec, 2017 2 commits
  14. 12 Dec, 2017 1 commit
  15. 08 Dec, 2017 1 commit
    • Jehan's avatar
      Bug 781020 - GIMP UI vector icons are drawn way too small. · 3023227f
      Jehan authored
      Though the bug was mostly fixed, it seems to still happen on Windows XP,
      where apparently no content type had been registered for SVG.
      GTK+ developers don't seem too keen to patch GTK+ 2.24 for a platform
      which they don't support anymore.
      
      Also if not mistaken, GIMP does not officially support Windows XP
      anymore either. A patch though has already been provided by Edward E.
      and it really doesn't look like it could break anything since it just
      adds a last "else if" when everything else failed (and inside a #ifdef
      affecting only WIN32 builds).
      So let's just add it in our builds at least. We still don't have support
      for it, but I see no reason to just refuse a minor patch which won't
      break anything else.
      3023227f
  16. 06 Dec, 2017 2 commits
  17. 29 Oct, 2017 1 commit
  18. 23 Oct, 2017 5 commits
  19. 07 Oct, 2017 4 commits
  20. 06 Oct, 2017 1 commit
  21. 05 Oct, 2017 2 commits
    • Jehan's avatar
      1e7bb051
    • Jehan's avatar
      build: base both the dev and nightly builds off a BaseApp. · 54f4f445
      Jehan authored
      Keeping all dependencies inside the main manifest is very annoying
      because flatpak-builder will check them every time the package is
      rebuilt. Worse, sometimes the cache won't be hit (even though it should
      have), resulting into a rebuild of many dependencies. I create a BaseApp
      build which is the recommended process (and not creating our own runtime
      based on GNOME one's, as I first thought) which won't need to be built
      as often as the main manifests. The other advantage is obviously that
      this BaseApp can be shared between the dev and nightly (and likely even
      the stable later) builds. I will only keep differences inside the main
      manifests (for instance lcms2 which requires a higher version on master
      than on the GNOME runtime and the last dev release).
      I also move webkitgtk as the first dependencies since it takes too long
      and flatpak uses a sequential dependency graph (so any change to a
      previously listed dependency, even when actually unrelated, was
      triggering a rebuild of webkitgtk!).
      Only remaining issue is that I don't manage yet to run the cleanup of
      the BaseApp at the end of the main manifests (for files needed for
      building, but not at runtime).
      54f4f445
  22. 04 Oct, 2017 1 commit
  23. 23 Sep, 2017 3 commits
  24. 20 Sep, 2017 2 commits