1. 28 May, 2018 1 commit
  2. 30 Mar, 2018 1 commit
  3. 14 Jan, 2018 1 commit
    • Jehan's avatar
      Rename gimp.appdata.xml.in to org.gimp.GIMP.appdata.xml.in.in. · 458e3130
      Jehan authored
      I completely forgot to rename the appstream file according to the new
      ID. While doing so, I also make it a .in.in file, with initial
      processing by the autotools. Indeed I need @GIMP_COMMAND@ to be replaced
      by AC_CONFIG_FILES().
      Finally I fix a badly closed XML tag (which reminds me I should always
      test a commit, even when it's a simple non-C 1-liner change!).
      458e3130
  4. 18 Nov, 2013 1 commit
  5. 31 Jan, 2009 1 commit