Commit 8f116841 authored by Committed by Jehan
po-windows-installer: initial Indonesian translation.
Note by Jehan: this was initially contributed on the github mirror: https://github.com/GNOME/gimp/pull/16 I would usually just tell them (which I did!) to post the patch to our official bugtracker, and/or get in touch with the translation team, but that was a brand new language support for the Windows installer so even though I don't understand Indonesian, at least I know that doesn't break anyone's previous work. Moreover setting up the new `.po` file requires a bit of knowledge which a first-timer (contributor said he was) may choke on. So that's me being nice and not wanting to waste a good first contribution. :-) I still had to manually copy-paste the translation since the translator was attempting to modify setup.isl.in directly. Also I fixed a few format syntax things (%n, %1, &Something… these sorts of things).
Showing with 70 additions and 70 deletions