GIMP 2.99.15 weird undo
- GIMP version: 2.99.15
- Package: win-installer-nightly commit 8c5e3887
- Operating System: Windows 10 professional
Description of the bug
Undo behaves unpredictable. When you make some changes in a newly opened file, then click on the first item in undo [ Base Image ] and continue from there making changes then the changes made are not undone. https://imgur.com/a/X8Y9LPz
Is the bug reproducible? Always
- Make some strokes on a newly opened file
- Open undo history and left-click on [ Base Image ]
- Make a new stroke, all strokes are there again..last item in undo list is activated
- Click on [ Base Image ] again, one stroke is still there
- Make a new stroke, some strokes are there again
- Repeat above steps...it's goin wild...
Expected result: [ Base image ] when clicking on [ Base image ]
Actual result: Anything else...
If you have a backtrace for a crash or a warning, paste it here.