Color Picker mistracking
- GIMP version:2.10.32
- Package: Installer from gimp.org
- Operating System: Windows 11
Description of the bug
When I try to use Color Picker the color it picks is offset significantly down and to the right from where the eyedropper is picking. I've done a screen capture video showing the offset against a 5 colorband background. Note where the eyedropper is when the color pallette changes color:
Is the bug reproducible? Always
- Select a foreground or background color to change, then select the eyedropper
- Hold down Shift key as you drag the eyedropper around on the screen.
- Note where the colors map to vs. where the eyedropper is.
Expected result: Color choice changes to the color under the eyedropper
Actual result: Color choice is for areas offset down and to the right of the eyedropper selection point
If you have a backtrace for a crash or a warning, paste it here.