Group open on hover doesn't work, icons flash on GIMP 2.99
- GIMP version: 2.99.6
- Package: Package: flatpak, commit bf1b405a
- Operating System: Debian 11
Description of the bug
On GIMP 2.10, it is possible to hover a toolbar group and having it open instantly. This doesn't work on GIMP 2.99. The popup doesn't appear automatically. It does work if I long press the icon.
The icons do something, though. They seems to randomly flash. I've attached a video showcasing the issue.!
Is the bug reproducible? Always.
- Hover with the cursor over the icons.
- The group opens instantly.
- The icon flashes randomly.
- Resolution: 3840x2160, running on Plasma with 150% fractional scaling. However, this does not affect GTK apps, as they do not follow this setting, so only the font size is increased.
- KDE Plasma 5.20
- Breeze theme
- nvidia video card using the proprietary video driver.