Icon Size not fully functional
- GIMP version:2.10.18
- Package: 2.10.18-1build2 from Ubuntu universe/graphics
- Operating System: Pop 20.10 (Ubuntu derivative)
Description of the bug
In the Preferences..Interface..Icon Theme dialog, setting a custom icon size does not scale beyond "Medium". The "Large" and "Huge" settings on the slider set the toolbox icons to the same size as "Small". This happens regardless of which theme is selected.
Is the bug reproducible? Always
- Launch GIMP in Ubuntu or POP 20.10 as installed by
- Go to Preferences..Interface..Icon Theme
- Adjust custom icon size slider as per screenshots.
"Large" and "Huge" icons are increasingly bigger than "Medium"
"Large" and "Huge" icons are the same size as "Small"