Gimp 2.99 Dev-Build: Colorpicker shows wrong color
- GIMP version:
- Package: Devbuild GIMP-Win64-CI-37734904.zip
- Operating System: Windows 10, x64, german
Description of the bug
In Gimp 2.99 the color picker picks the wrong colors in some cases.
Is the bug reproducible? Always
- Create a xcf-file in Gimp 2.10 with 400x400px for reference
- Fill the canvas with 0d0d0d color
- Check canvas-color -> it should be 0d0d0d
- Save the file in Gimp 2.10
- Open the file in current Gimp 2.99 Dev-Snapshot
- check canvas-color with color-picker -> it reads 050505 instead of 0d0d0d now?!
Expected result: Colorpicker should read 0d0d0d
Actual result: Colorpicker reads 050505
In the devbuild I had before, there was also a problem with filling colors, but that seems to be fixed in the current build...