Error displayed after completing export to JPG
- GIMP version: 2.99.4 beta
- Package: flatpak beta channel installer
- Operating System: Debian bullseye alpha3
Description of the bug
The issue is occurring after completing an export of a JPG image from a Gimp project. The export is successfully complete but the error dialog box is displayed instead of returning directly to the project.
Is the bug reproducible?
- open the project
- apply an image crop to limit the area to be exported from.
- choose the Export function from the File menu
- Choose the location to export the file to as file type JPG
- In the Export Image as JPEG dialog make some choices and click export button. See attached for parameter choices.
- After the export successfully completed the error dialog is displayed. See attached screenshot.
- The user is then returned to the Save File Name dialog (step 4)
Possibly related to: #6142 (closed)
Expected result: No error message
Actual result: Error message after successful completion of export.
If you have a backtrace for a crash or a warning, paste it here.