„Open File“ Dialog does not update from Preferences when opening
GIMP version: 2.10.22
Operating System: [Windows]
Package: [Installer from gimp.org]
Description of the bug
Please describe your issue with details. Add screenshot or other files if needed.
Is the bug reproducible? [Always]
- Start Gimp
- Open Dialog „Edit/Preferences/Default Image“
- Set "Precision" to something else
- press "ok"
- Select "Open File/New..."
- press "ok" and you will get a new Image with old setting of Precision. The problem at this point is, that you haven't seen the value of "Precision" in the dialog directly and you rely on getting an image with the new value of "Precision", but you don't. Perhaps with some bad surprisings later.
- Select "Open File/New..." again
- Select „Advanced Option“, now you will see the old value of Precision
- press „Reset“, you wil see the new value of Precision and get an image with new value
Expected result: Updating the "Open File/New..." dialog to „Edit/Preferences/Default Image“ every time when opening.
Actual result: Getting old value of "Precision"