Arrow keys don't work for tree navigation in preferences side bar
- GIMP version:
observed on: 2.99.1 cb6a1a75
Not on: GIMP 2.10.20 (revision 1)
- Operating System: Windows 10 1903
- Package: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/-/jobs/865938
Note: bug reporters are expected to have verified the bug still exists either in the last stable version of GIMP or on updated development code (master branch).
Description of the bug
Arrow keys dont work for tree navigation in side bar (right/left for expand/collapse)
Is the bug reproducible? Always
- GIMP > Edit > Preferences
- Go to a entry in sidebar which has sub-entries or which can expand
- Press arrow keys on keyboard (left/right)
Expected result: 2.10.xx:The tree expands on right arrow key, and collapses on left arrow key.
Actual result: 2.99.1: Nothing happens
Maybe related: https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inbox/-/issues/3731