GIMP will be shown in another display when launching
GIMP version: 2.10.20 (revision 1)
Operating System: Windows 10 Home build 1909
Package: Installer from gimp.org
Description of the bug
My environment is triple monitors.
- 1st monitor is FHD (1920x1080)
- 2nd monitor is WQHD (2560x1440)
- 3rd monitor is FHD
- And main display is 2nd monitor.
When I launch GIMP from Start Menu, the window of GIMP will be shown at another display that doesn't have a cursor.
The display that GIMP will be shown is not main display but it's the 1st display as long as I check it in [Settings -> System -> Display] of Windows 10. It doesn't occurred in launching from desktop shortcut. It occurs only launching from Start Menu.
Important: The order of displays must be 3-2-1 from left. The issue not occur in case of 1-2-3, 3-1-2, and so on.
The bug occurs ALWAYS
- Make sure that using triple displays, main display is not 1st display [Settings -> System -> Display], and the order is 3-2-1 from left.
- Launch GIMP from Start Menu of MAIN display (not 1st)
- GIMP will be shown 1st display (If the steps you did are right, GIMP will be shown at right monitor)
Expected result: GIMP will be shown at main display (In my case, it's 2nd monitor)
Actual result: GIMP will be shown at 1st display (In my case, it's 1st monitor)