Eyedropper icon doesn't work
GIMP version: v2.10.14-1
Operating System: Manjaro KDE (Linux)
Package: Software Installer within Manjaro (Packager: Christian Hesse)
Picking color by Eyedropper icon doesn't work. To be more precise:
- color picker from the toolbar works as expected
- color picker whilst selecting a Brush and holding CTRL key works as expected
- eyedropper whilst double-clicking the foreground color works as expected
- if you single-click the foreground color and click the eyedropper icon within the dialogue box, the expected behavior will fail (instead of the actual color, it will always set
#7f0000, regardless any color you click at)
Is the bug reproducible? [Always]
- Click at the foreground color
- Click at the eyedropper icon
- Click at any pixel within your image
- Check the RGB code of your foreground color.
Expected result: Chosen color should be presented as RGB.
Actual result: RGB of a foreground color will not represent the color of a chosen pixel.
I just tried and "eyedropper whilst double-clicking the foreground color" doesn't work. No idea why I wrote that, since it's not even suppose to work that way.