Failure to export multi-pages PDF to multipages PDF (Only one page export) !!
Hi. I'm already opened this issue since very long time & it was le-baled as "Fixed" but it is not !!
Please see my original issue bellow: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=780182
You mentioned it as duplicated from: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=382688
You said it is fixed !
Just few minutes, I tried the following:
- opened a multi-pages PDF file by GIMP,
- GIMP ask me how to import it,
- I selected at one occasion "as layers" & at 2nd occasion as "images"
- in occasion when I used "as layer" only 1st page opened to me & I can not navigate to other pages !! So, I closed program & re-tried using "as images"
- with choice "as images" I could navigated between pages. I tried to use eraser to erase certain area from page 1
- then I tried to export as PDF, but output PDF only contain from single page (the page that I used erases on it) but all other pages never included in output PDF !!
So, where is the fix & how this issue was fixed !!
I tried it on GIMP 2.10.12 on Fedora 30 X64 bit Cinnamon edition.