Print - Image Settings Dialog Window Too Small For Options
GIMP version: 2.10.8 (2018-11-08) using Dark theme
Operating System:Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB 64-bit 10.0.10240 (PC: Dell Precision 7710)
Package: GIMP 2.10.8 Windows installer from gimp.org
Description of the bug
When selecting the Image Settings tab in the Print dialog, the "Ignore Page Margins" option is partially off-screen and you have to guess at the words. Dialog cannot be resized. There may be other options stuck in the borders. (This is the first time I've used the option, so I don't know if other options or controls exist beneath "Ignore Page Margin". To attempt to determine this, I set the focus on the first control in the dialog, and then hit tab to move down through the visible options. I can hit tab multiple times after it on the "Ignore Page Margins" option - note that tabbing to move the focus does not cause all controls to highlight as one would expect. In my test, the focus does not return to the top-most option before the "print.exe" plugin crashes.)
Is the bug reproducible? Always, since 2.8 - I updated from 2.8 to 2.10.8 before sending this report, and issue is still there.
- Create or load an image in GIMP
- Select File -=> Print from the menu
- Select Image Settings Tab - bottom window border is partially obscuring the "ignore page margins" option (Primary complaint)
- Press tab key to move the focus from option to option down the dialog. Focus indication is inconsistent (Secondary complaint)
- Continue pressing tab key - focus does not loop back to top (More options hidden?), but the "print.exe" plugin will eventually crash (Tertiary complaint)
Expected result: All options visible and selectable
Actual result: At lease one option obscured, but still selectable if you can guess what the words say (I did). Cannot determine whether additional controls exist beneath due to focus issues.
Capture of dialog attachedGIMP_Image_Settings_Dialog_Issue.xcf