export as, select file type (by extention) list problem
It's quite possible this bug exists, despite I've searched the bugs. It's also my first bug report, so please be patient.
I use GIMP 2.10.6 and windows 7.
Steps to reproduce crash:
- Open any picture you want. I use a jpg or png picture.
- Click on file, Export as.
- Click on the "+" next to Select File Type (by extention)
- Click on a random file type in the list of Select File Type
- Click on any key of the alfabet. I choose "p" for example.
Result: displays "Fatal crash: unhandled exception". Expected Result: Goes to the "p" or other section in the list.