Transform preview looks wrong with selection
GIMP version: 2.10 Operating System: Debian 9 Package: flatpak
Description of the bug
When any Transform tool begins to transform a selection of a layer that it is smaller that canvas size, the preview is not shown correctly. See examples.
Is the bug reproducible? Always
- Start new image
- Fill entire layer with a pattern (to see content)
- Scale it to size smaller that canvas
- Select part of that layer
- Select any Transform tool, eg: Unified Tranform.
- Click on selection and tranform it.
- Look preview
- Preview should show the selection transformed in low resolution
- Preview shows nothing or just a part of the selection
- The bug doesn't affect the result. When Transform is applied, the image looks well.
If you have a backtrace for a crash or a warning, paste it here. No.