Hardness inconsistency behavior with .gih brushes
Submitted by jose americo gobbo
Created attachment 348368 Image with steps 3, 5 and 7).
When you modify the hardness to low values and after grow it to max value... the hardness is yet with the low value... apparently the slider doesn't working after decrease its value. To recover value use in the slider is necessary to use another gih brush and again return to previous brush.
Steps to see the issue:
- Use Acrylic 01 (default values), Dynamic Off, Opacity 100%;
- Hardness on Tool Options with 100%;
- Paint a stroke over the canvas - is OK!;
- Decrease the Hardness to 10%;
- Paint another stroke over canvas - is OK!;
- Increase again the Hardness to 100%;
- Paint another stroke over the canvas - Now has the same aspect of step 5). The stroke is painted with hardness 10% instead 100%.
Version: git master