3.7 Your First Script-Fu Script - a few issues and a bug
Submitted by ugajin
If we run the script-fu-text-box script, and open the font dialog then close it before executing the text-box script, the script becomes unresponsive, and the script will not again run without re-launching Gimp.
Tested on v2.8.14 and v2.8.16 both on OS X v 10.11.3
See also the following:
- 3.4.6 Steps For Registering The Script
- The location... is a tad confused.
- 3.5.2 Adding A New Layer To The Image
- (gimp-image-add-layer) is deprecated and should use (gimp-image-insert-layer)
- 3.5.3 Adding The Text
- The font is fixed and set to "Sans" and ought to be inFont
I hope these comments are helpful.